Warrea warreana is a species of genus Warrea
Plants blooms from summer to fall with four to ten 4 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plants are found in Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, the Guiana, Paraguay and Brazil at elevations of 200 to 1000 meters
Plants require warm temperatures and moderate lighting. Potting media should not be allowed to dry out. Keep moist but not soggy. Water about every five to seven days. Plants should be potted in a well drain mix with medium fir bark with some perlite or in tree fern fibers.
Common Names: Warre's Warrea
- Aganisia tricolor (Lindl.) Bois 1885
- *Maxillaria warreana Lodd. ex Lindl. 1832
- Warrea speciosa Schltr. 1929
- Warrea tricolor Lindl. 1843
- Warrea unijugata Regel 1855