Vandopsis lissochiloides is an species in the genus Vandopsis.
Plant blooms in the summer with twenty to thirty 7 cm wide flowers.
Plants are found growing in the jungles of Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines
Plants are best grown hanged in baskets and on mounted and require bright to full sunlight and warm temperatures. If hunged the roots must be watered frequently. Plants should be grown in media that is well drained such as tree fern fibers (for small plants), several pieces of coarse fir bark, or sphagnum moss.
Common Names: The Lissochilus-Like Vanda
- *Fieldia lissochiloides Gaudich. 1829
- Grammatophyllum pantherinum Zipp. ex Blume 1849
- Stauropsis batemanni G. Nicholson 1886
- Stauropsis lissochiloides (Lindl.) Pfitzer 1882
- Vanda batemanni Lindl. 1846
- Vanda lissochiloides Lindl. 1833