Thelymitra longifolia is an species in the genus Thelymitra.
Plant blooms in the Spring with several flowers.
Plants are found growing in New Zealand and Norfolk Island
Plants grow in cool to intermediate conditions in full sunlight. Grow in a freely draining, dense mixture with partially composted organic matter. Plants can be potted in 80% perlite and 20% leaf litter. Water regularly during growing season and reduce with hold watering during dormancy. Seeds can be sprayed lightly during dormancy to prevent dehydration. The pH of the media should be 5 to 6.
Common Names: The Long-Leafed Thelymitra
- Serapias regularis G.Forst. 1786
- Thelymitra alba Colenso 1886
- Thelymitra cornuta Colenso 1887 publ. 1888
- Thelymitra forsteri Sw. 1800
- Thelymitra longifolia var. alba (Colenso) Cheeseman 1925
- Thelymitra longifolia var. forsteri Hatch 1952
- Thelymitra nemoralis Colenso 1885