Sophronitis xanthina is a plant in the genus Sophronitis.
Plant bloom from spring to summer with two to six 8 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plant is found growing in Brazil
Plants should be grown in medium fir bark with partial to full sun. Plant is a cool to warm growing orchid species. Water approximately once a week. Plant can also be mounted.
Common Name: The yellow Sophronitis
- Bletia flabellata Rchb.f 1861
- Bletia xanthina Rchb.f 1862
- Brasilaelia xanthina (Lindl.) Campacci 2006
- Laelia wetmorei Ruschi 1970
- Laelia xanthina Lindley 1859