Sophronitis lundii is a plant in the genus Sophronitis.
Plant blooms from winter to spring with one to two 4 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plant is found growing in Brazil and Bolivia at an elevations of 740 to 1000 meters
Plants should be grown in medium fir bark with partial to full sun. Plant is a intermediate to warm growing orchid species. Water approximately once a week and reduce watering in the winter. Plant can also be mounted.
|Sophronitis lundii var. alba||Sepals and petals are white, lip is white|
Common Name:Lund's Sophronitis
- Bletia lundii Rchb. f. & Warm. 1881
- Laelia lundii var. alba L.C.Menezes 1998
- Laelia regnelii Barb. Rod. 1882
- Laelia reichenbachiana Wendl. 1892 & Kraenzl.
- Microlaelia lundii (Rchb.f. & Warm.) Chiron & V.P.Castro 2002
- Laelia lundii Rchb. f. 1881