Sophronitis kautskyi is a plant in the genus Sophronitis.
Plant blooms in the winter with up to twelve 4.5 cm wide flowers.
Plant is found growing with grasses in the shady forest of Espirito Santos, Brazil at elevations of 600 to 1000 meters
Plants should be grown in medium fir bark with partial to full sun. Plant is a intermediate to warm growing orchid species. Water approximately once a week and reduce watering in the winter. Plant can also be mounted.
Common Name: Kautsky's Sophronitis
- Dungsia kautskyi (Pabst) Chiron & V.P.Castro 2002
- Hoffmannseggella kautskyana V.P.Castro & Chiron 2003
- Hoffmannseggella kautskyi (Pabst) H.G. Jones 1972
- Laelia harpophylla var dulcotensis Hort. 1900
- Laelia kautskyi Pabst 1970
- Laelia kautskyana Pabst 1974