Sophronitis crispa is a plant in the genus Sophronitis.
Plant blooms mostly in the summer with four to nine fragrant flowers that are up to 12.5 cm wide.
Plant is found growing on tall trees or massive rock clumps in Brazil at elevations of 800 to 1500 meters
Plants should be grown in medium fir bark with partial to full sun. Plant is a cool to warm growing orchid species. Water approximately once a week. Plant can also be mounted.
|Sophronitis crispa var. carnea||Sepals and Petals are white, lip is pink|
Common Name: Crisped Sophronitis
- Laelia crispa [Lindl.] Rchb. f. 1853-4
- Bletia crispa [Lindley]Rchb.f 1861
- *Cattleya crispa Lindley 1828
- Cattleya reflexa Parm. ex Walp. 1861
- Hadrolaelia crispa ( Lindl. ) Chiron & V.P.Castro 2002