Rhynchostele stellata is an epiphytic orchid from the genus Rhynchostele.
Plant blooms in the spring with up to three 5 cm wide flowers.
Plant is found growing on trees in the cloud forest of Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama and Venezuela at elevations of 1700 to 3000 meters
Grow in cool to intermediate conditions with moderate light. Water the plant right before the potting mix starts to dry. Plants should be potted in a well drain medium such as medium fir bark. Reduce watering during the winter.
Common name: The Star-Like Rhynchostele
- Cymbiglossum stellatum (Lindl.) Halb 1983
- Lemboglossum stellatum [Lindley] Halb. 1984
- Odontoglossum erosum A. Rich. & Gal. 1845
- *Odontoglossum stellatum Lindl. 1841
- Oncidium erosum Beer 1854