Pterostylis barbata is a species in the genus Pterostylis
Plants bloom from winter to spring with a single 2.5 cm flowers.
Plants are found growing on eucalyptus forest floor in Western Australia at elevations of 10 to 500 meters
Keep plant in cool temperatures with partial shade. Plant goes dormant in summer to fall keep the mix dry and until plant begins to sprout. Slowly water the plant until it starts to grows and water regularly. Pot in soil or peat with perlite. Plants are easy to grow.
Common Names: The Bearded Pterostylis
- Diplodium reflexum ( R.Br. ) D.L.Jones & M.A.Clem. 2002
- Plumatichilos barbata (Lindl.) Szlach. 2001
- Pterostylis nana var. pyramidalis Domin 1912
- Pterostylis pyramidalis (Domin) Endl. 1840
- Pterostylis reflexa R. Br.1810.