Pholidota pallida, is an orchid in the genus Pholidota.
Plant blooms from fall to winter with 6 mm wide flowers. Flowers are frgrant
Plant are found growing on rock faces and cliffs in Himalayas, Assam, Nepal, Myanamar, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam at elevations of 1000 to 2300 meters.
Plants are grown from cool to warm temperatures in partial shade to moderate lighting. Water regularly during the summer, about once every two days and gradually reduce in the winter. Water about once every two to three weeks and gradually increase watering as new roots begin to show. Pot in a well drain medium. Pot in a plastic or clay pot with a mix of fine fir bark, tree fern fibers, and perlite or pot in New Zealand sphagnum moss.
Common Name: The Pale Pholidota
- Coelogyne calceata Rchb.f. 1862
- Coelogyne pallida (Lindl.) Rchb.f. 1862
- Pholidota imbricata var. sessilis Hook.f. 1890
- Pholidota pallida var. sessilis (Hook.f.) P.K.Sarkar 1984
- Pholidota schlechteri Gagnep. 1931
- Pholidota yunnanensis Schltr. 1924
- Pholidota yunpeensis Hu 1925