Odontoglossum hallii is an epiphytic orchid from the genus Odontoglossum.
Plants bloom from spring to summer with four to twenty flowers that are around 10 cm wide.
Plants are found in small trees and leaf litter in the cloud forest of Colombia, Ecuador and Peru at elevations of 1200 to 3000 meters.
Grow in cool to intermediate conditions with moderate light. Water the plant right before the potting mix starts to dry. Plants should be potted in a well drain medium such as medium fir bark.
Common name: Hall's Odontoglossum
- Odontoglossum chaetostroma Rchb.f ?
- Odontoglossum victor Rchb.f 1883
- Odontoglossum hallii var. leucoglossum Rchb.f. in ?
- Odontoglossum hallii var. xanthoglossum Rchb.f. in ?
- Oncidium hallii Beer 1854