Odontioda Sheila is a hybrid in the genus Odontioda
Grow plants in intermediate temperatures in partial shade, if possibly with high humidity. Water plant when mix drys, but do not allow to dry out completely. Plant will flower when the new bulbs have formed. After flowering, give plants a slight dryout between waterings for 2 - 4 weeks, and increase watering once the new growth starts. Water approximately once a week. Pot with medium fir bark.
- Odontoglossum Aireworth =Odontoglossum crispum × Odontoglossum Lambeauianum
- Odontioda Chanticleer = Odontioda Cooksoniae × Cochlioda noezliana
- Odontoglossum Lambeauianum = Odontoglossum crispum × Odontoglossum Rolfeae
- Odontioda Cooksoniae = Cochlioda noezliana × Odontoglossum Ardentissimum
- Odontoglossum Rolfeae = Odontoglossum nobile × Odontoglossum harryanum
- Odontoglossum Ardentissimum = Odontoglossum crispum × Odontoglossum nobile