Odontioda Beatrix is a hybrid in the genus Odontioda
Grow plants in intermediate temperatures in partial shade, if possibly with high humidity. Water plant when mix drys, but do not allow to dry out completely. Plant will flower when the new bulbs have formed. After flowering, give plants a slight dryout between waterings for 2 - 4 weeks, and increase watering once the new growth starts. Water approximately once a week. Pot with medium fir bark.
- Odontioda Gwendoline = Odontioda Madeline × Odontoglossum Eximium
- Odontioda Melina = Odontioda Victoria × Odontoglossum crispum
- Odontoglossum Eximium = Odontoglossum Ardentissimum × Odontoglossum crispum
- Odontioda Madeline = Odontioda Charlesworthii × Odontoglossum crispum
- Odontioda Victoria = Odontioda Bradshawiae × Odontoglossum Dusky Monarch