Mesospinidium, abbreviated Meo. in horticultural trade, is a genus of orchids.
The genus is distributed in Central and South America.
Plants are epiphytes with one to two leaves.
Grow plants in intermediate to warm temperatures in moderate light. Water plant when mix drys. During the winter give plants a slight dryout between waterings. Water approximately once a week. Pot with medium fir bark.
The genus is named after the pointed end of the anther which is similar to a birds beak
- Mesospinidium bowmanii Rchb.f., 1869.
- Mesospinidium ecuadorense Garay, 1973.
- Mesospinidium horichii I.Bock, 1991.
- Mesospinidium incantans Rchb.f., 1880.
- Mesospinidium lehmannii Garay, 1973.
- Mesospinidium panamense Garay, 1973.
- Mesospinidium peruvianum Garay, 1973.
- Mesospinidium warscewiczii Rchb.f., 1852.