|Lycaste Dakota Smith|
Lycaste Dakota Smith is a hybrid from the genus Lycaste.
Grow in diffused bright light and keep in cool to warm temperatures. Keep humidity from 40 to 70%. Water regularly during growing season. The potting media should be a little moist in between waterings. To prevent rot, avoid water from touching leaves. Reduce watering during the winter. Pot plants in 75% fine bark and 25% perlite or in full sphagnum moss.
- Lycaste Shoalhaven = Lycaste Koolena × Lycaste skinneri
- Lycaste Veronica Springs =Lycaste Koolena × Lycaste Loftus
- Lycaste Auburn =Lycaste Balliae × Lycaste Sunrise
- Lycaste Leo = Lycaste Balliae × Lycaste macrobulbon
- Lycaste Balliae =Lycaste macrophylla × Lycaste skinneri
- Lycaste Sunrise =Lycaste Imschootiana × Lycaste skinneri
- See: Lycaste Imschootiana