Haraella retrocalla is an species in the genus Haraella.
Plant blooms from fall to early spring with one to three 2 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plants grow in the primary forest of Taiwan at elevations of 1000 to 2200 meters
Grow plants in cool to intermediate temperatures with moderate lighting. Pot plants in medium fir bark or sphagnum moss. Water the plant every two to three days. Keep plant fairly moist but not wet. Plant does well mounted.
Common Names: The Rear Facing Lip Spur Haraella
- Gastrochilus odoratus (Kudô) J.J.Sm. 1937
- Gastrochilus retrocallus (Hayata) Hayata 1917
- Gastrochilus retrocallosum Schltr. 1919;
- Haraella odorata Kudo 1930
- Saccolabium odoratum (Kudô) Makino & Nemoto 1931
- *Saccolabium retrocallum Hayata 1914