Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Habenaria rhodocheila is a species of genus Habenaria
Plant blooms from late summer to fall with ten 3.75 cm wide flowers.
Plant is found in the lowland forest of South China, Thailand and Vietnam at elevations around 1100 meters.
Grow in cool to warm temperatures and shady conditions. It grows well in a loose medium, in particular one with leaf mold, perlite, soil, and sharp sand. Plant should be kept in a deep pot. After leaves drys out with hold watering until new shoots appear from the tuber
|Habenaria rhodocheila variant||Sepals and petals are pale brown, lip is orange|
Common Names: The Red-Lipped Habenaria
- Habenaria militaris Rchb.f 1186
- Habenaria militaris var. philippinensis Ames 1908
- Habenaria pusila Rchb.f 1878
- Habenaria rhodocheila subsp. philippinensis (Ames) Christenson 1992
- Habenaria rhodocheila var. philippinensis (Ames) Ames in ?.
- Habenaria xanthocheila Ridley 1896
- Smithanthe rhodochelia (Hance) Szlach. & Marg. 2004
- Smithanthe rhodochelia subsp. philippinensis (Ames) Szlach. & Marg. 2004