Fernandezia subbiflora is an epiphytic orchid from the genus Fernandezia.
Plants bloom from winter to spring with a single 3 cm wide flower.
Plants are found growing in the cloud forest of Ecuador and Peru at elevations of 2100 to 3100 meters.
Plants should be grown in cool temperature with bright light. Water about twice a week in the summer and reduce to once a week as winter approaches. Plants can be grown in a well drain coarse mixture of bark and perlite or mounted.
Common name: The Almost Always Two Flowered Fernandezia
- Centropetalum distichum Lindl. 1838
- Centropetalum warscewiczii Rchb. f. 1852
- Fernandezia disticha (Lindl.) Schltr. 1920
- Fernandezia pulchra Schltr. 1921
- Fernandezia warscewiczii (Rchb. f.) Schltr.1920
- Pachyphyllum subbiflorum (Ruiz & Pav.) Schltr. 1921