Eria merapiensis is a species of genus Eria
Plant blooms with 5 to 12 flowers.
Plant is found growing in the lowland forest of West Sumatra at elevations of 820 to 2500 meters
Plant should be grown in a full sun with cool to warm temperatures. plants should be watered two to three times a week with dry outs between watering. Plants should be potted in medium fir bark with perlite or in sphagnum moss.
Common Names: The Merapi Eria
- Eria chrysantha Schltr. 1911
- Eria chrysostachys Ridl. 1917
- Eria lamonganensis Kranzl. 1911
- Eria lutea J.J.Sm. 1911
- Urostachya chrysantha (Schltr.) Brieger 1981
- Urostachya merapiensis (Schltr.) S.Rauschert 1983