Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eria bractescens is a species of genus Eria
Plant blooms in summer with up to 15 flowers. Flowers are fragrant and 1.4 cm wide.
Plant is found in trees in the lowland forest of Assam, Bangladesh, Eastern Himalayas, Nepal, Andaman Islands, Myanamar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Borneo, Java, Sumatra, Moluccas, Sulawesi and the Philippines at elevations of 20 to 1800 meters
Plant should be grown in a shady area with intermediate to warm temperatures. plants should be watered two to three times a week with dry outs between watering. Plants should be potted in medium fir bark with perlite or in sphagnum moss.
Common Names: The Bracteate Eria
- Dendrobium subterrestre Gagnep. 1930
- Eria dillwynia Hkr. 1845
- Eria griffithii Rchb.f. 1870
- Eria kurzii Anderson ex Hook.f. 1890
- Eria litoralis Teijsm. & Binn 1862
- Eria pulchella Griff. 1851
- Pinalia bractescens [Lindl.] O.Ktze. 1891
- Pinalia pulchella Kuntze 1891
- Tropilis subterrestris (Gagnep.) Rauschert 1983