Epigeneium kinabaluense is a species of genus Epigeneium
Plant blooms from winter to spring with three to eight 5 cm wide flowers.
Plants are found growing in Sabah and Sarawak, Borneo at elevations of 1200 to 3400 meters.
Plant grows in intermediate temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter withold watering until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark. Plants can also be mounted.
Common Names: The Kinabalu Epigeneium
- Dendrobium kinabaluense Ridl. 1894
- Dendrobium suberectum (Ridl.) Masam. 1942
- Epigeneium suberectum (Ridl.) Summerh. 1957
- Katherinea kinabaluensis (Ridl.) A.D.Hawkes 1956
- Sarcopodium kinabaluense (Ridl.) Rolfe 1910
- Sarcopodium suberectum Ridl. 1914