Encyclia fucata is a plant in the genus Encyclia.
Plant blooms from summer to fall with many 2.5 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plant is found growing in coffee plantations in Bahamas, Hispanola and Cuba at elevations around 300 meters
Plants grow in intermediate to warm conditions and can be grown in medium size fir bark with perlite. Plant prefers drying periods between watering and bright light is recommended. Lengthen drying period a bit in the winter.
Common Name: Brown Veined Encyclia
- Encyclia hircina (A. Rich.) Acuña 1939
- Epidendrum affine Richard 1850
- *Epidendrum fucatum Lindl. 1838
- Epidendrum hircinum Richard 1850
- Epidendrum obcordatum Jenn. 1917
- Epidendrum polyanthum Lindl. 1853
- Epidendrum sagraeanum Richard 1850