Diuris punctata is an species in the genus Diuris.
Plant blooms in the spring with several 5 cm wide flowers.
Plants are found growing in the grasslands and woodlands of Australia
Pot in a well drain mix made with of sand, garden soil, perlite, and peat. Plants require bright light and cool temperatures. Water regularly during growing season. During dormancy, the mix dry and until plant begins to sprout. Slowly water the plant until it starts to grows and water regularly.
Common Names: The Spotted Diuris
- Diuris daltonii (C.Walter) D.L.Jones & M.A.Clem. 2004
- Diuris dendrobioides Fitzg. 1882
- Diuris elongata Sw. 1805
- Diuris lilacina F.Muell. ex Lindl. 1854
- Diuris punctata f. sulphurea (Rupp) Dockrill 1964
- Diuris punctata var. daltonii C.Walter 1907
- Diuris punctata var. sulphurea Rupp 1944