Dimorphorchis lowii is an species in the genus Dimorphorchis.
Plant blooms from fall to winter with many 7.5 cm wide flowers.
Plants are found growing in the forest of Borneo at elevations of 0 to 1300 meters
Plants are best grown hanged in baskets and on mounted and usually require full sunlight and warm temperatures. Plants should be grown in media that is well drained such as tree fern fibers (for small plants), several pieces of coarse fir bark, or sphagnum moss. Water plant regularly.
Common Names: Low's Dimorphorchis
- Arachnanthe lowii (Lindl.) Benth. & Hook. f. 1889
- Arachnis lowii Rchb. f.1886; Arachnis rohaniana (Rchb.f.) Rchb.f. 1886
- Dimorphorchis lowii var. rohaniana (Rchb.f.) K.W.Tan 1974
- Renanthera lowii Rchb. f. 1854
- Renanthera rohaniana Rchb.f. 1855
- *Vanda lowii Lindl. 1847; Vandopsis lowii (Lindl.) Schltr. 1911