Dimorphorchis abbreviated as Dimo. in horticultural trade, is a genus of around 2 species.
Plants in this genus are distributed in Borneo.
Plants in this have flowers of two different color on one inflorescence. The inflorescence are pendulous.
Plants are best grown hanged in baskets and on mounted and usually require full sunlight and warm temperatures. Plants should be grown in media that is well drained such as tree fern fibers (for small plants), several pieces of coarse fir bark, or sphagnum moss. Water plant regularly.
This genus is named after the two flower forms which appear
- Dimorphorchis lowii (Lindl.) Rolfe, 1919.
- Dimorphorchis lowii var. lowii.
- Dimorphorchis lowii var. rohaniana (Rchb.f.) K.W.Tan, Taxon. Arachmis,1974.
- Dimorphorchis rossii Fowlie, 1989.
- Dimorphorchis rossii var. graciliscapa A.L.Lamb & Shim in C.L.Chan. & al., 1994.
- Dimorphorchis rossii var. rossii.
- Dimorphorchis rossii var. tenomensis A.L.Lamb in C.L.Chan & al., 1994.