Dendrobium nindii is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms from winter to spring with eight to twenty five 6.4 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plants are found in Northeastern Australia and New Guinea at elevations of 0 to 200 meters
Plant grows in warm to hot temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter reduce watering until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark.
Common Names: The Blue Antler Orchid, Nind's Dendrobium
- Dendrobium ionoglossum Schlechter 1912
- Dendrobium ionoglossum var. pomatophilum Schltr. 1912
- Dendrobium jofftii T.Durand & B.D.Jacks. 1902
- Dendrobium tofftii F.M.Bailey 1890
- Durabaculum ionoglossum (Schltr.) M.A.Clem. & D.L.Jones 2002
- Durabaculum nindii (W.Hill) M.A.Clem. & D.L.Jones 2002