Dendrobium nathanielis is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms in the spring with one to five .5 to 1 cm flowers.
Plant is found in the forest of Assam India, Myanamar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam at elevations around 180 meters
Plant grows in warm to hot temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter reduce watering until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark.
Common Names:Nathaniel's Dendrobium
- Aporum cuspidatum Wall. ex Lindl. 1841
- Aporum nathanielis (Rchb.f.) M.A.Clem. 2003
- Callista nathanielis (Rchb.f.) Kuntze 1891
- Dendrobium cuspidatum (Wall. ex Lindl.) Lindl. 1859
- Dendrobium multiflorum C.S.P.Parish & Rchb.f. 1874