Dendrobium hasseltii is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms from late summer to fall with two to three flowers. Flowers are around 2.5 cm wide and fragrant with the scent of honey.
Plant is found in moss in the montane forest of penninsular Malaysia, Java and Sumatra at elevations of 1500 to 3000 meters
Plant grows in cool to warm temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter reduce watering for two to three monthes until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark.
|Dendrobium hasseltii variety||Sepals and petals are light purple lip is light purple|
Common Names:Hasselt's Dendrobium
- Callista cornuta (Hook.f.) Kuntze 1891
- Callista hasseltii (Blume) Kuntze 1891
- Dendrobium cornutum Hook.f. 1890
- Dendrobium curtisii Rchb.f. 1881
- Pedilonum cornutum (Hook.f.) Rauschert 1983
- *Pedilonum hasseltii Blume 1825