Dendrobium gouldii is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant usually blooms in the fall with seven to fourty 6.25 cm wide flowers.
Plant is found growing in riverine, coastal and swampy forest of Papua, New Guinea and the Solomon Islands at elevations of 0 to 700 meters
Plant grows in warm to hot temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter reduce watering until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark.
Common Names:Gould's Dendrobium
- Callista gouldii (Rchb. f.) Kuntze 1891
- Dendrobium imthurnii Rolfe 1912
- Dendrobium undulatum var. woodfordianum Maiden 1899
- Dendrobium woodfordianum Schltr. 1912
- Durabaculum gouldii (Rchb.f.) M.A.Clem. & D.L.Jones 2002
- Durabaculum imthurnii (Rolfe) M.A.Clem. & D.L.Jones 2002