Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dendrobium goldschmidtianum is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms from spring to fall with four to eight flowers. Flowers are fragrant and 1.25 cm wide.
Plant is found in the lowland forest of Taiwan, China and the Philippines below elevation of 300 meters
Plant grows in cool to hot temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter reduce watering until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark
|Dendrobium goldschmidtianum variant||Flower has pink petals and sepals with stripes, and a pink lip with stripes|
Common Names:Goldschmidt's Dendrobium
- Dendrobium hainanense Masumune & Hayata 1896
- Dendrobium irayense Ames & Quisumbing 1934
- Dendrobium miyakei Schlechter 1919
- Dendrobium pseudohainanense Masam.1933
- Dendrobium victoria-reginae Loher var miyakei [Schlechter]Liu & Su
- Pedilonum goldschmidtianum (Kraenzl.) Rauschert 1983
- Pedilonum miyakei (Schltr.) Rauschert 1983