Dendrobium fimbriatum is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms from winter to spring with six to fifteen 7.5 cm wide flowers.
Plant is found growing in the coniferous forest of Hainan and southern eastern China, the Himalayas, Bangladesh, Assam India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Laos and Vietnam at elevations of 200 to 2400 meters.
Plant grows in cool to warm temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter reduce watering until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark.
|Dendrobium fimbriatum var. oculatum||Flower has yellow petals and sepals, lip is yellow with a brown patch|
Common Names: The Fringe-Lipped Dendrobium
- Callista fimbriata (Hook.) Kuntze 1891
- Callista normalis (Falc.) Kuntze 1891
- Dendrobium normale Falc. 1839
- Dendrobium paxtonii Paxt. 1839
- Callista oculata (Hook.) Kuntze 1891
- Dendrobium occultum Ames 1933