Dendrobium devonianum is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms from late winter to spring with two to eighteen fragrant flowers which are 7.5 cm wide.
Plant is found growing in forest in the Chinese Himalayas, Assam, eastern Himalayas, Bhutan, Myanamar, Thailand, Laos, Southern China and Vietnam at elevations of 500 to 2000 meters
Plant grows in cool to warm temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter reduce watering until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark.
Common Names: Devon's Dendrobium
- Callista devoniana (Paxton) Kuntze 1891
- Callista moulmeinensis (Parish ex Hook. f.) Kuntze 1891
- Dendrobium brevifolium Hort. ex Lindley 1859
- Dendrobium devonianum var. rhodoneurum Rchb.f. 1868
- Dendrobium moulmeinense Parish ex Hook. f. 1890
- Dendrobium pictum Griff. ex Lindl. 1859
- Dendrobium pulchellum Lindley non Loddiges or Roxbury
- Dendrobium pulchellum var devonianum [Paxton] Rchb.f