Dendrobium crocatum is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms in the fall with two to three 3.6 to 5 cm wide flowers.
Plants are found in the lowland forest of Malaysia and southern Thailand.
Plant grows in warm to hot temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter reduce watering until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark.
|Dendrobium crocatum varity||Sepals and petals are yellow. Lip is yellow with red.|
Common Names: The Saffron-Yellow Dendrobium
- Callista crocata (Hook.f.) Kuntze 1891
- Dendrobium pyropum Ridl. 1893
- Eurycaulis crocatus (Hook.f.) M.A.Clem. 2003
- Pedilonum crocatum (Hook.f.) Brieger 1981
- Pedilonum pyropum (Ridl.) Rauschert 1983