Dendrobium crepidatum is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms in the spring with one to four flowers. Flowers are 2.5 to 4.6 cm wide and fragrant.
Plant is found growing on tree stumps in Hainan China, Assam, Bangladesh, eastern and western Himalayas, India, Nepal, Sikkim, Myanamar, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam at elevations of 600 to 2100
Plant grows in cool to warm temperatures with medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During winter reduce watering until new shoots appear. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark.
Common Names: The Shoe-Lip Dendrobium
- Callista crepidata (Lindl. & Paxton) Kuntze 1891
- Callista lawiana (Lindl.) Kuntze 1891
- Dendrobium actinomorphum Blatt. & Halb. 1921
- Dendrobium lawanum Lindley 1859
- Dendrochilum roseum Dalzell 1852