Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dendrobium aphyllum is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms in the late spring with 3.3 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plants are found growing on trees in Bangladesh, the Himalayas, Maldive Islands, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanamar, Thailand, Malaysia Laos, Vietnam, Borneo, Java, Lesser Sunda Islands, Sumatra, Sulawesi and Queensland Australia.
Plant requires warm temperatures and medium amounts of light. Keep plant moist and fertilize during growth season. During fall reduce watering as winter approaches. During winter withold watering until new shoots appear but do not allow plant to dry out. Grow in a well drain mix of sphagnum moss or medium fir bark. Plant can be mounted
Common Names:The Leafless Dendrobium
- Callista aphylla Kuntze 1891
- Callista stuartii [Bailey] Kuntze 1891
- Cymbidium aphyllum (Roxb.) Sw. 1799
- Dendrobium aphyllum var. katakianum I.Barua 2001
- Dendrobium gamblei King & Pantling 1897
- Dendrobium macrostachyum Lindl. 1830
- Dendrobium madrasense A. Hawkes 1963
- Dendrobium viridicatum Ridley 1903
- Dendrobium whiteanum T. E. Hunt 1951
- Epidendrum aphyllum (Roxb.) Poir. 1810
- *Limodorum aphyllum Roxb. 1895