|Darwinara Walnut Valley|
Darwinara Walnut Valley is a Darwinara hybrid.
Plants are best grown hanged in baskets and on mounted and require bright to full sunlight and cool to intermediate temperatures. If hunged the roots must be watered frequently. Plants should be grown in media that is well drained such as sphagnum moss.
|Darwinara Walnut Valley 'Millie Wiegman'||Sepals and petals are white. Lip is purple.|
- Darwinara Charm =Vascostylis Tham Yuen Hae × Neofinetia falcata
- Vandofinetia Virgil = Vanda cristata × Neofinetia falcata
- Ascocenda Ophelia = Vanda Bill Sutton × Ascocentrum curvifolium
- Vandachostylis Blue Angel = Vanda Rothschildiana × Rhynchostylis coelestis
- Vanda Bill Sutton = Vanda Manila × Euanthe sanderiana
- Vanda Rothschildiana = Vanda coerulea × Euanthe sanderiana
- See: Vanda Manila