Cyrtochilum revolutum is an epiphytic orchid from the genus Cyrtochilum.
Plants bloom during the spirng to summer with around thirty 2.5 cm wide flowers.
Plants are found growing on hillsides near the cloud forest of Venezuela, Colombia and Ecuador occuring at elevations of 2500 to 3300 meters
Grow in cool to intermediate conditions with moderate light. Water the plant right before the potting mix starts to dry. Plants should be potted in a well drain medium such as medium fir bark.
Common name: The Back-Bent Cyrtochilum
- Odontoglossum lindenii Lindley 1852
- Odontoglossum platyodon Rchb.f 1871
- Odontoglossum platyotum Rchb.f 1871
- Odontoglossum revolutum Lindl. 1845
- Oncidium revolutum (Lindl.) Beer 1854