Cyrtochilum ramosissimum is an epiphytic orchid from the genus Cyrtochilum.
Plants bloom at any season with up to a hundred 5 cm wide flowers.
Plants are found growing near the tree line in Colombia and Ecuador at elevations of 2300 to 3700 meters
Grow in cool to intermediate conditions with moderate light. Water the plant right before the potting mix starts to dry. Plants should be potted in a well drain medium such as medium fir bark.
|Cyrtochilum ramosissimum variant||Sepals and petals are white with light purple spots, lip is white with a purple patch .|
|Cyrtochilum ramosissimum variant||Sepals and petals are white with red spots, lip is white with a red patch.|
Common name: The Many Branched Cyrtochilum
- Odontoglossum amphiglottii Rchb. f. 1877
- Odontoglossum liliiflorum (H.J.Veitch) auct. 1890
- Odontoglossum ramosissimum Lindl. 1852
- Odontoglossum ramosissimum var. liliiflorum H.J.Veitch 1886
- Oncidium ramosissimum (Lindl.) Beer 1854