Cymbidium Parsifal is a cymbidium hybrid that blooms from late winter through summer.
Keep cool. Pot in medium fir bark or soil. Water approximately once a week in summer and about once every ten days in the winter. To avoid sun burns, keep in partial sun and medium shade.
- Cymbidium Redshank × Cymbidium erythrostylum
- Cymbidium Redshank =Cymbidium insigne × Cymbidium Redstart
- Cymbidium Redstart=Cymbidium Dryad × Cymbidium Pauwelsii
- Cymbidium Dryad = Cymbidium insigne × Cymbidium parishii
- Cymbidium Pauwelsii = Cymbidium insigne × Cymbidium lowianum
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.