|Cymbidium Parish Fire|
Cymbidium Parish Fire is a cymbidium hybrid that blooms from late winter through summer.
Keep cool. Pot in medium fir bark or soil. Water approximately once a week in summer and about once every ten days in the winter. To avoid sun burns, keep in partial sun and medium shade.
- Cymbidium Touchstone = Cymbidium Mission Bay × Cymbidium devonianum
- Cymbidium Sensation = Cymbidium Spartan Queen × Cymbidium Fascination
- Cymbidium Spartan Queen= Cymbidium Sparta × Cymbidium Regina
- Cymbidium Fascination = Cymbidium Joyful × Cymbidium Constance Flory
- Cymbidium Mission Bay = Cymbidium Mayfair × Cymbidium Altair