|Cymbidium Mary Green|
Cymbidium Mary Green is a cymbidium hybrid that blooms from late winter through summer.
Keep cool. Pot in medium fir bark or soil. Water approximately once a week in summer and about once every ten days in the winter. To avoid sun burns, keep in partial sun and medium shade.
- Cymbidium Sussex Dawn = Cymbidium Sussex × Cymbidium Ramboda
- Cymbidium Durham Castle = Cymbidium Plover × Cymbidium Ruth
- Cymbidium Ruth =Cymbidium Alexanderi × Cymbidium Susette
- Cymbidium Plover = Cymbidium Pauwelsii × Cymbidium Lowio-grandiflorum
- Cymbidium Ramboda = Cymbidium Pearl × Cymbidium Venus
- Cymbidium Sussex =Cymbidium Landrail × Cymbidium Profusion