Cymbidiella flabellata is a species endemic to Madagascar
Plant blooms in the spring with fragrant 5.5 cm flower.
The plants are found in peat bogs and wet rockey areas in Madagascar at 0 to 1200 meters.
Plant should be grown in well drain medium such as medium bark, tree fern or full sphagnum moss. Keep plant in warm to hot temperatures in semi shady conditions. Keep mix moist but not wet during growing season. When new growth matures with hold watering for 3 to 4 weeks. Avoid watering foliage.
Common Name: The Fan-Shaped Cymbidiella
- Caloglossum flabellatum (Thouars) Schltr. 1918
- Cymbidiella perrieri Schltr. 1925
- Cymbidium flabellatum (Thouars) Spreng. 1826
- Graphorkis flabellata (Spreng.) Kuntze 1891
- Limodorum flabellatum Thouars 1822