Coelogyne incrassata is a species of Coelogyne.
Plants bloom in the spring with several successive 3 cm wide flowers.
Plant is found growing in the lowland mossy forest of Java, Sumatra and Borneo at elevations of 0 to 1200 meters
Plants are usually grown in baskets. Plant grows in warm temperatures with partial shade. Water regularly through the year. Pot in a well drain medium. Pot in a plastic or clay pot with a mix of fine fir bark, tree fern fibers, and perlite or pot in New Zealand sphagnum moss.
Common name: The Swollen Coelogyne
- Chelonanthera incrassata Blume 1825
- Coelogyne incrassata var. incrassata
- Coelogyne incrassata var. sumatrana J.J.Sm. 1914
- Coelogyne incrassata var. valida J.J.Sm. 1930
- Pleione incrassata (Blume) Kuntze 1891
- Hill, Cindy. "Coelogyne:Sparkiling Stars of Asia." Orchid Digest Vol. 72-2 April, May, June 2008: 60-76.