Chiloglottis reflexa is a orchid from the genus Chiloglottis.
Plant bloom from summer to fall with a single 2.5 cm wide flower.
Plants are found growing on sandy soil in the moist forest of New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania, Australia at elevations of 20 to 1550 meters
Plants are deciduous and should be grown in cool temperatures. Plants are grown in a terrestrial mix of soil, leaf litter, sand, and peat. Keep the mix moist during growing season and reduce watering as the leaves die down in the late spring and summer. Keep in moderate to bright light.
Common Name: The Back-Bent Chiloglottis
- Acianthus bifolius R.Br. 1810
- Caladenia diphylla (R.Br.) Rchb.f. 1871
- Chiloglottis diphylla R. Br. 1810
- Chiloglottis reflexa [Labill.]Druce 1917
- Chiloglottis trilabra Fitzg. 1883
- Cyrtostylis reflexa (Labill.) Spreng. 1826
- *Epipactis reflexa Labill. 1806
- Serapias reflexa (Labill.) Pers. 1807