Chaubardiella abbreviated as Chbrdl. in horticultural trade, is a genus in the orchid family (Orchidaceae).
Plants are distributed from central to south America.
Plants have fleshy flowers with a thick column, with a lip that does not surround the column.
Keep plant intermediate to warm temperatures. Keep plant in shade to moderate light. Potting media should not be allowed to dry out. Keep moist but not soggy. Water about every five to seven days. Plants should be potted in a well drain mix with medium fir bark with some perlite or in tree fern fibers. Plant is best grown in a basket
The genus was named refers to being a smaller Chaubardia
- Chaubardiella dalessandroi Dodson & Dalström, 1984.
- Chaubardiella delcastilloi D.E.Benn. & Christenson, 1998.
- Chaubardiella hirtzii Dodson, 1989.
- Chaubardiella pacuarensis Jenny, O1989.
- Chaubardiella pubescens Ackerman, 1981.
- Chaubardiella serrulata D.E.Benn. & Christenson, 1998.
- Chaubardiella subquadrata (Schltr.) Garay, 1969.
- Chaubardiella tigrina (Garay & Dunst.) Garay, 1969.