Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cattleya walkeriana is orchid in the genus Cattleya
Plant blooms from late winter to summer with one to two 12 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plants are found growing on trees, limestone slopes and moist rocks in Brazil at elevations from 0 to 2000 meters.
Plants should be grown in medium fir bark with partial to full sun. The plant is a intermediate to warm growing orchid species. Water approximately once a week. Plant can also be mounted. Cut back on water during winter months.
Common Name:Walker's Cattleya
- Cattleya bulbosa Lindley 1847
- Cattleya gardneriana Rchb.f 1870
- Cattleya princeps B.-Rod. 1877
- Cattleya walkeriana var. bulbosa (Lindl.) Fowlie 1977
- Cattleya walkeriana var. princeps L.C.Menezes 1993
- Epidendrum walkerianum [Gardn.]Rchb.f 1862