Cattleya luteola is a plant in the genus Cattleya.
Plant blooms from summer to fall with up to ten 5 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plant is found growing in the tropical forest of Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia at elevations of 100 to 2000 meters
Plants should be grown in medium fir bark with partial to full sun. The plant is a cool to warm growing orchid species. Water approximately once a week. Reduce watering during the winter. Plant can also be mounted.
Common Name: Pale Yellow Cattleya
- Cattleya epidendroides Rchb.f. 1856
- Cattleya epidendroides hort. 1856
- Cattleya flavida Klotsch 1856
- Cattleya holfordi hort. ex Rchb.f 1856
- Cattleya luteola var. roezlii Rchb. f. 1881
- Cattleya meyeri Regel. 1856
- Cattleya modesta Meyer 1856
- Cattleya sulphurea Hort. ex Gard. 1885
- Cattleya urselii hort.
- Epidendrum cattleyae hort
- Epidendrum luteolum [Lindley] Rchb.f 1861