Cattleya candida is a plant in the genus Cattleya.
Plant blooms in the spring with two to three 17.5 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plant is found growing in central cordillera of Colombia at elevations of 600 to 1500 meters
Plants should be grown in medium fir bark with partial to full sun. The plant is a cool to warm growing orchid species. Water approximately once a week. Plant can also be mounted.
Common Name: Four-colored Cattleya
- Cattleya quadricolor Lindl. 1853
- Cattleya caucaensis Ballif. 1898
- Cattleya caucaensis Roezl. ex Ballif. 1901
- Cattleya chocoensis Linden & Andre 1873
- Cattleya labiata var trianae subvar chocoensis Veitch 1887
- Cymbidium candidum Kunth in F.W.H.von Humboldt, 1816