Bulbophyllum bicolor is a species of Bulbophyllum found in Asia.
Plants bloom from summer to fall with several 2.2 cm wide flowers.
Plants are found growing as an epiphyte and lithophyte in Sikkim, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanamar, Thailand and Yunnan China at elevations of 900 to 2700 meters
Keep plant in cold to warm temperatures. Keep moist year round and do not allow mix to dry. Keep good air movement to avoid fungal growth. Keep plants in shade. Pot plants in sphagnum moss, tree fern fibers, or mounted.
Common Names: The two colored bulbophyllum
- Sunipia bicolor (Lindl.) Lindl. 1833
- Dipodium khasianum Griff 1851
- Ione bicolor Lindley 1853
- Ione khasiana [Griff.] Lindley 1853
- Phyllorchis bicolor (Lindl.) Kuntze 1891