Brassia lanceana is an epiphytic orchid from the genus Brassia.
Plants bloom in the fall with five to seventeen 13.25 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plants are found growing in the wet montane forest in Tobago, Venezuela, and the Guianas, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Brazil at elevations of 150 to 1200 meters
Grow in intermediate conditions with moderate light. Water the plant right before the potting mix starts to dry. Plants should be potted in a well drain medium such as medium fir bark.
Common name: Lance's Brassia
- Brassia josstiana Rchb. f. 1854
- Brassia macrostachya Lindley 1838
- Brassia pumila Lindley 1845
- Oncidium josstianum Rchb.f. 1864
- Oncidium suaveolens Rchb.f 1864